Are you a 5-Hour Energy junkie? Can you not get through your day without a jolt of that magical little bottle? Is 5-Hour Energy your cocaine?
We’ll, in some ways, it’s not that far off.
Here’s a rundown of some ways in which 5-Hour Energy is just like cocaine:
- Hours of Energy – Just like cocaine, it’s a jolt of lightning right to the brain.
- It’s Not Cheap – Paying more than a couple bucks for a little shot of energy seems a bit steep.
- You Feel Like You’re Doing Something Wrong – Who knows what’s in that little bottle … You’re taking a step off a cliff when you tip one back.
- Same Side Effects – Numbness in the arms and face, dizziness, chest pain and crazed heartbeats. It’s all worth it, right? (Uncoached.com)
- Every day do you rely on energy drinks? Giant cups of coffee? Liters of Mountain Dew? Something else? Why are you so tired?