Bob and Coe did the TOP TEN Concept Albums of All Time this morning. This one was tricky...what do you think? Comment below if you think we missed anything...
TOP TEN: Greatest Concept Albums Of All Time
10. Thick As A Brick - Jethro Tull
9. 2112 - RUSH
8. Quadrophenia - The Who
7. Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars - David Bowie
6. Aqualung - Jethro Tull
5. Tommy - The Who
4. Pet Sounds - The Beach Boys
3. The Wall - Pink Floyd
2. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
1. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Did you miss it live on the air? Listen to it HERE and enjoy!
Can't view it? Click HERE for the link!