Task Leader & Coordinator Multi-Site Experience Project Management Training and Instruction
Outsource Management Customer Satisfaction Vendor Management Computer/TechnicalLiteracy
Independent Contractor –San Diego, CA 01/13 to Present
Various short-term opportunities and assignments.
Jack in the Box Restaurants - San Diego, CA 11/09 to 10/12
Joined restaurant group after divestiture of c-store division. Tasked with rebuilding the restaurant’s technology system, asset management, and quality programs. Managed all necessary resources from POC to production releases, directed multi-disciplined staff and cross-departmental collaborations, served as advisor to business and technical groups and IT leadership committee.
- Corrected and replaced all primary systems, introduced new initiatives, completed mission critical upgrade of 2200 sites.
- Established the department Asset Management and Quality Program, standards, processes and procedures.
- Personally reduced equipment cost $2MM in the first year, with continuous savings thereafter.
Quick Stuff Convenience/Fuel Stores - San Diego, CA 11/99 to 11/09
Directly responsible for business/systems and technical framework for division headquarters and retail sites located throughout the U.S. Opened and supported twelve pilot sites pairing convenience stores with Jack in the Box restaurants. Collaborated with c-store leadership and cross-functional teams to complete projects and initiatives needed to grow and support the organization. Managed IT program design, resources, services, and acquisitions
- Built IT from ground up, updated systems and centralized processes to accommodate business needs as chain expanded.
- Demonstrated versatility, correcting new site designs and build issues, reducing site-opening expenses $1MM annually.
- Successfully managed multi-state system migration projects, Back Office, Point of Sale, and Enterprise C-store Systems.
Jack in the Box Restaurants - San Diego, CA 04/99 to 11/99
Developed new back office system for use with new point of sale and satellite systems.
Retail and Corporate Sales: Excelled in sales and service, promoted to management, hired, trained, and mentored sales staff, coordinated merchandising, ordered stock, directed placement of product and POP, ensured strategies aligned with sales patterns and company directives, exceeded company goals and customer expectations.
Industrial Landscape and Maintenance: Responsible for leading crews, overall quality, and safety of staff. Experience in landscape installations and maintenance of residential and commercial sites.
Manufacturing: Held different classifications in aerospace industry, including punch press, material handling and logistics, and jig and fixture builder. Working with industrial equipment, precise measurements and quality requirements.
Construction: Multiple roles in various trades, including roofing, flooring, tank, vessel, and pipe coatings, concrete, and epoxy. Responsible for leading crews, managing quality and safety at job sites, hired and supervising staff and subcontractors, managing vendors and suppliers, bidding projects, negotiating pricing and contracts.
A.S., Business, and Manufacturing Technology - San Diego City College, San Diego, CA
B.S., Business Administration - San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
View in DOCX format by clicking HERE ---> View Document